Life Skills Training
Please review components of this workshop. If you have any questions about anything, please do not hesitate reaching out to us through our Contact page.
All student workshops are one hour in length and geared to students ages 10 – 21. They expose students to the topic but do not go in depth on the topic. The cost of student workshops are $125 per hour.
All student trainings consist of a series of 4 – 8 (one hour) workshops that lead students to in depth understanding, skills and a plan of action that can be used for their success.
Customized On-Site Workshops and Training
We can send one of our trainers to your location for a workshop or training that focuses on your organization’s needs. We will help identify what issues you would like our skills training to address before the workshop/training takes place. We will customize in-class exercises to specifically address your group’s issues so topics will resonate with youths’ experiences, thus increasing their involvement.
These workshops are for eight to 20 participants and can be scheduled to fit your calendar.
12 (one hour) sessions
Youth ages 10-13 or 14-21
$1,500 (12 hrs. x $125 p/hr.)
- Youth Skills for LIFE is the independent living skills curriculum compiled by Project LIFE for young people who are in need of learning, enhancing, or supporting life skills to effectively transition into adulthood. The curriculum focuses on six of the National Youth in Transition Database (NYTD) categories:
- Financial self-sufficiency
- Educational attainment
- Connection with adults
- High-risk behaviors
- Access to health insurance
Students will learn about and create plans to address the following areas:
- Career Preparation
- Health and Nutrition
- Housing and Home Management
- Risk Management (Drug and Sex Education)
- Money Management
Ground Game Consulting will also craft and facilitate one hour workshops that focus on any of the above areas.